GBHS Protocol Announced for Classroom Essential Items Pick-Up

Sign-Up Genius link below

Students who have items to retrieve from a classroom (or other location in the building) must use the Sign-Up Genius link below to register for a 30-minute time slot between 8:30-2:30 on June 16, 17 or 18.    Families must register on Sign-up Genius by 7:00 PM on Monday, June 15, 2020 as the link will expire at that time.  ***Please note that sign-ups for June 16th are 11th grade only, June 17th are 10th grade only, and June 18th is 9th grade only.***  Use the sign up link below:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4ba9ab29aafe3-essential

Students who register on Sign-up Genius to access the building must follow the protocols below:

• Only the student may access the building to retrieve items.
  • Use the Business Building entrance to GBHS and then park in the Bus Lot on Glen Rd. to wait for the student to return.  Students who drive may park on Glen Road.
  • A GBHS Staff member will greet student at the Business Overhang Lobby entrance and escort them to the appropriate building location.
  • Art projects will NOT be distributed at this time, those items will be stored in the Art classrooms for safe keeping until next school year 2020-2021. If there is a need to retrieve a project from an art room prior to our return to school, please email Ms. Gottleib, Art Department Chair, [email protected]
  • Masks are required to access the building and must be worn at all times while inside.  Gloves are encouraged.
  • Social distancing MUST be adhered to. Every person is to remain at least 6 ft. apart from one another. NO physical contact may occur between students.  Students may NOT gather with other students or visit/meet with students/faculty/staff.
  • After retrieving item(s), student MUST immediately exit the building using the Business Ed. Lobby.

Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or whose family members are experiencing symptoms, may NOT attend.

If you have any questions please email Ms. Jones [email protected] or Ms. Romanoski [email protected] .

Thank you for your compliance and cooperation.  Stay safe and healthy.

Go Gophers!