Senior Class Officer Shout-outs: Madizza Bundy

Plans to study nursing at AACC

Lifetouch

Madizza Bundy accomplished perfect attendance and played 4 years of field hockey at Gopher Nation.

Kierston Graham, Spring 2020 Staff Reporter

Madizza Bundy, Class of 2020 Vice President (Lifetouch)

Madizza Bundy is the vice president of the senior class of 2020. Along with becoming vice president during her junior year as one of her biggest accomplishments, she also has perfect attendance. She has been playing field hockey for four years which holds her favorite memory of being a student of Glen Burnie High School.

She was really looking forward to the last day of school as well. It was going to be her last good-bye to GBHS.  “I will miss the teachers the most, especially Ms. Burdette,” she added. 

After high school she will be attending Anne Arundel Community College to study nursing.   

She is thoughtful, kind, caring, intelligent, funny, charismatic, and hard working. She is the student every teacher wants to clone.”

— Ms. Burdette

Originally she was tasked with planning senior prom but sadly it was cancelled as well as graduation. Even though graduation was cancelled, she does plan on celebrating her graduation with a party in late July.

As for the class of 2021, her advice for them is to enjoy their senior year. Maddizza was happy to have learned so much and made many wonderful memories at Glen Burnie High School.