The Burrow

Announcements 6/14

Quay-La Paige, Jr. Editor

From Andrea Sporre:  5/29-6/14

Attention Gopher Nation

All library media books are now due.  Please be sure to bring them to the media center ASAP.  And, don’t forget- you can check out up to 6 of our books over the summer with parent permission.  So, stop by today, pick up a permission slip, and check out 6 books over the summer!

From Ms. Brobst:  6/6-6/15

Attention students! Are you interested in joining the co-ed golf team? See Ms. Brobst in M-211 for information on how to sign up or with questions. All ability levels welcome.

From Ms. Benya-Zwald:  6/6-6/12

The Literary Magazines are in! Please see Mrs. Benya-Zwald in Room M201 before school or after school to buy a copy for $5!​​

Also from Ms. Benya-Zwald:  6/15-6/14

Sophomores: Claire’s Gourmet will be available in the cafeteria to pick up at the end of the day in the cafeteria on June 12th from 2:00- 3:00.  Please make sure you come prepared to pick up your box of frozen items!

From Ms. Lawlor:  6/8-6/11 

There will be NO Extra Help bus June 11.

From Ms. Horner:  6/11-6/15

Did you have your artwork on display in the building or at the mall show in Annapolis? Make sure to go see your Art teacher before the end of the week to pick up your artwork. We don’t have space to hold on to artwork over the summer, so visit your teacher in their classrooms or the Art Office to take your work home.

From Ms. Sporre:  6/11-6/15

Attention Students and Teachers:

The media center will be closed on Thursday and Friday this week.

From Ms. Jones:  6/13-6/15

Today, 6/13, is the last day for CATN.  Beginning tomorrow all CATN students should report to the auditorium during their scheduled CATN times.