The Burrow

Announcements 5/4

MaryBeth Stup, Editor

From Ms. Frantz:  4/24-5/4

Are you interested in a future career with the Anne Arundel County Police or Fire Department? The Public Service Signature Program will be taking a field trip on May 10th to see their headquarters and training facilities. All students are welcome, but spaces are limited!  Watch live demos from the SWAT, K9, and fire departments, tour facilities, and learn more about what it takes to become a police officer or fire fighter. To sign up see Mrs. Frantz in M103 or Mr. McCamon in B204.

From Ms. Benya-Zwald:  4/24-5/4

ATTENTION SOPHOMORES:  Class rings are for sale!  Jostens will be here during all lunches on Monday April 30th for last names starting with A through L and Tuesday May 1st for last names starting with M through Z!  Also, you can get free prizes by following Jostens on Instagram @Jostensannapolis!

Don’t forget, you only need $50 to put down a deposit for your ring. It is a memory that will last you a lifetime! 

From Ms. Ballard:  5/1-5/7

Attention Seniors: If you did not sign the college/scholarship sheet passed out during your English class last week, and you are attending a 2-year, 4-year, trade school or the military, please see Mrs. Ballard in B201 before 5/4 if you want to attend the Senior Signing Breakfast on May 8th at 9:30 in the cafeteria.

From Ms. Angelo:  5/2-5/4

Attention NHS seniors:  all hours sheets are due to Ms. Angelo or Lucy Richards by May 4, 2018 to be considered for a chord. Please see Ms. Angelo with any questions or concerns by Wednesday.

Attention NHS Juniors, any junior considering running for office please see Ms. Angelo for an application. All officer applications are due by May 7, 2018.

From Mr. Pinder: 5/2-5/9

Attention Students and Staff:  Now that the dance show is over, the next events are from the Music Department. On May 9th, come out and hear the Band and Orchestra.  On May 16th, come out and hear the chorus and vocal ensemble take you on a journey around the world. Donations are being requested as admission to the band concert.  Admission to the chorus concert is $5.00.  Hope to see you there!

From Senior Class President, Jeremiah Thomas: 5/2-5/16

Attention Seniors:  Cap and gown distribution will be on May 17th during Senior Breakfast in the cafeteria during period 1A. If you cannot pick up your cap and gown at this time, please contact Mrs. Addison.

From Ms. Winter:   5/4

Jay Patel took a silver medal In the Business Services Marketing Event at DECA International Competition at Atlanta, GA.