The Burrow

Announcements 4/5

MaryBeth Stup, Editor

From Briah Barksdale/Coach Bobbi:  3/27-4/6

Good Morning Gopher Nation,

This week and the week after break, we are going to play a game called the “Kindness Necklace Pass.” The object of the game is to have one of the necklaces by the end of the day. There are 12 multicolored leis floating around campus. In order to get this necklace you have to give the person wearing the necklace a compliment and the person has to give the necklace to you. If you had the necklace once, you cannot have it again. The 12 people with the necklace at the end of the day will pick up your reward at the end of the day in the media! NO CHEATING!!!

From Ms. Addison:  4/3-4/10

ATTENTION JUNIORS AND SENIORS, Anne Arundel Community College

is coming to Glen Burnie High School on April 13th for Personal Registration Day

Seniors can sit with an AACC advisor to register for their freshman year

and Juniors can register for JUMP START.  Don’t Wait.  Sign up on Naviance or in Guidance now.

You must have completed an AACC application and taken the Accuplacer in order to meet with an advisor.  See your Counselor if you have questions.

From Ms. Mills:  4/5-4/20

Exciting News, Seniors! For the month of April, the School Counseling Department is holding a contest specifically for seniors submitting college scholarship applications.

Each time you submit a scholarship you can add your name to our scholarship tree in the counseling suite and your name will be put in a raffle. This means the more scholarships you apply to, the more chances you have to win!

Come to the counseling office to learn more!

From Ms. Beasley:  4/5-4/6

Juniors, if you are interested in joining the planning committee for our events next year and can commit to a monthly meeting, please join us Monday April 9th in Ms. Beasley’s classroom, I 107 A after school. If you have any questions, see Ms. Beasley.

From Mr. McMahon: 4/5-4/6

If any student is interested in attending the Guitar Festival field trip at Broadneck High School during the day on Friday, April 13th, please see Mr. McMahan in the band room, A201, for more information.