The Burrow

Announcements 3/28

MaryBeth Stup, Editor

From Ms. Benya-Zwald:  3/12-3/30

It’s that time again for Literature Magazine submissions!  

The first Literature Magazine will be out by the end of March and the new one will be coming out at the end of May!  

Please give your submissions to your English Teacher or Mrs. Benya-Zwald in Room M201 by Friday March 30th!​

From Ms. Brown: 3/12-3/28

Hey gopher nation, are you ready for Spring break?  Well get ready for Spring Spirit week too. Let’s show our Gopher pride and end March in GB style.

On MONDAY, MARCH 26th, it will be Neon Day – dress in your brightest neon colors to bring in spring.

TUESDAY, MARCH 27th will be SuperHero Day – dress as your favorite superhero or shero!

And WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28th, show that gopher spirit by wearing Gopher gear or college gear from the college you plan on attending or the college you like.​

You have two weeks to prepare so get ready!

From Ms. Voll:  3/28

The Rolling Gophers lost another well fought Bocce match Tuesday to Chesapeake. They kept things close in the first game til the Cougars last roll put them ahead for good 6-3. Game 2 was also close then Chesapeake scored a perfect 4 and the even though the Gophers scored again it wasn’t enough. Athletes Angel Sterling and Keith Rebstock had many good rolls while partners Mukund Parsi and Noah Hileman added points in the losing effort. Come watch your Rolling Gophers next Friday 4/6 as they roll the North County Knights.

From Briah Barksdale/Coach Bobbi:  3/27-4/6

Good Morning Gopher Nation,

This week and the week after break, we are going to play a game called the “Kindness Necklace Pass.” The object of the game is to have one of the necklaces by the end of the day. There are 12 multicolored leis floating around campus. In order to get this necklace you have to give the person wearing the necklace a compliment and the person has to give the necklace to you. If you had the necklace once, you cannot have it again. The 12 people with the necklace at the end of the day will pick up your reward at the end of the day in the media! NO CHEATING!!!

From Ms. Blessing:  3/28

Attention Seniors: GAP Session 2 will begin on Tuesday, April 3.  If you need another copy of your class schedule, please see Ms. Blessing today.

From Ms. Voll:  3/28